Talent Operations Specialist at Virgin Hyperloop
To connect the world, we must reflect the world. At Virgin Hyperloop, we’re bringing together unique perspectives, empowering our community to celebrate all voices, and creating equal opportunities to build, grow, and thrive.
WHY WE NEED YOU
As a Talent Operations Specialist at Virgin Hyperloop, you’ll create an amazing interview, onboarding, and employee experience. In this entry-level role, you’ll also learn about all aspects of HR – a great opportunity if you’re just starting out or looking to make a career change.
Our team is currently focused on recruiting, setting up our learning and development programs, and expanding our diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinate interview logistics
- Kick off new hire onboarding, including relocation, background checks, I-9 verification, and orientation
- Support employee questions and requests – know our handbook inside and out, develop self-serve resources, and triage special requests to the right person or team
- Maintain day-to-day operations, including records and expenses
- Gain hands-on, project-based experience across recruiting, performance management, learning and development, internal communications, reporting and analysis, benefits, immigration, process optimization, and more
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- High-touch customer service
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment, especially high-volume scheduling
- Track record of critical thinking, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Associate’s degree or certificate in Human Resources or another related field or equivalent work experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Cross-cultural collaboration, especially multiple language proficiency
- Experience operating recruiting or HR systems, especially Greenhouse and UltiPro
WHY VIRGIN HYPERLOOP
- Our Benefits: medical (including infertility & mental health), dental, vision, life, FSA, HSA, 401k, and more
- Your Wellbeing: flexible work schedules, 3 weeks of vacation (plus holidays and personal days), and 16 weeks of paid parental leave