Talent Operations Specialist at Virgin Hyperloop
As a Talent Operations Specialist, you’ll be the first point of contact for candidates, new hires, and employees, providing responsive, efficient HR and Recruiting customer service throughout the employee lifecycle. Our team builds and owns the tools and processes that drive the employee experience at Virgin Hyperloop One.
- Set up phone, video, and on-site interviews
- Own logistics for on-site interviews, including travel and accommodations
- Kick off new hire onboarding, including relocation, background checks, and I-9 verification
- Support recruiting and onboarding events, such as preparing for conferences, career fairs, and university partnerships or facilitating new hire orientation
- Point person for employee questions – know our handbook inside and out, develop and promote resources and tools, and triage special requests to the right person or department
- Define, document, adopt, and optimize departmental processes
- Maintain day-to-day operations, including personnel files, expense reports, and HRIS administration
- Provide data reporting and insightful analysis
- Complete assigned projects – and identify new opportunities to get sh*t done!
- High-touch customer service pro and born problem-solver
- Master communicator who can adjust content and tone for different audiences
- Hard worker who can multitask and play well with others
- Critical thinker who can identify confidential information and exercise discretion
- Perfectionist with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Embodies our company values:
- Accountability: trustworthy and straightforward, you live by your handshake
- Audaciousness: passionate and bold, you are fearless about speaking up
- Curiosity: you are inquisitive, challenging assumptions and asking “why”
- Grit: ambitious and tenacious, you are driven and determined to succeed despite challenges
- Integrity: honest and ethical, you promote transparency and fairness
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Coordinator or Admin assistant having handled high volume scheduling
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint)
- PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience operating ATS and HRIS – especially Greenhouse and UltiPro
- Knowledge of California and Nevada labor laws
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application. For full information on how your personal information will be stored and processed, please click here.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Hyperloop One does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Virgin Hyperloop One employees or any other company location. Virgin Hyperloop One is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.