DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
The Role: DISQO is committed to being the best place our team members have ever worked. This is the central focus of our People Ops Team. People Ops is committed to ensuring that every team member understands how they can develop and grow their career at DISQO. We work to ensure this while also scaling the business, fostering human connectivity, and embracing the rapid evolution of the workplace itself.
As Talent Development Lead, you will play a critical role in continuing to foster the growth mindset among team members that is a hallmark of our culture. Reporting to the Director, Talent Development, you will take ownership of several key initiatives and partner closely with colleagues and key stakeholders to enable the development and growth of each member of the DISQO team.
The Ideal Candidate: We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make impacting change!
The ideal lead is as comfortable in front of an audience as they are in a 1:1 setting or behind their laptop. In other words, they will possess exceptional aptitude for instructional design, learning technologies, and facilitation. As the owner of several learning programs, the lead will also have excellent organizational, communication, and technical skills.
The ideal specialist believes in and can articulate the business value of phenomenal learning experiences, and is interested in taking ownership of those experiences, such that they set the bar for our industry.
What you will do:
- Apply recognized talent development best practices to ensure comprehensive and delightful learning experiences that lead to measurable improvement in employee engagement.
- Enhance innovation, and growth by serving as our resident product evangelist, facilitating the internal dissemination of product knowledge through organizational communication and experiential learning.
- Own the selection, implementation, and ongoing administration of learning technologies, such as third party content providers, Learning Management Systems, and content development tools.
- Design, plan, host, and coordinate learning initiatives that foster cross-team collaboration, knowledge sharing, camaraderie and community.
- Collaborate with colleagues, hiring managers, and subject matter experts to elevate the onboarding experience for all new team members.
- Apply instructional design and facilitation skills to develop, and deploy learning modules on a variety of topics and skills, in support of team member onboarding, people leader development, and our sales teams.
- Contribute to and own initiatives that enhance diversity and inclusion throughout DISQO.
- Contribute to and own initiatives that reinforce our core values throughout DISQO.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of instructional design experience
- 5+ years of training facilitation experience
- 5+ years learning systems administration experience
- Ability to build great relationships, quickly gain credibility, and demonstrate presence and enthusiasm with executives, managers, and individual contributors across our business
- Previous experience and ability to strategically plan and program manage learning initiatives, and communicate / market initiatives to all stakeholders (from executives to front-line employees)
- Strong understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as human resource management, organizational development, instructional design, business, communications, or equivalent experience
- Ability to create engaging learning content using a variety of content development tools
- Engaging presentation skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Nice to have: Previous experience in the tech sector, start-up, and/or “Silicon-Beach” environment
- Nice to have: Active in ATD, SHRM, or other professional organization related to L&D / performance improvement
- Nice to have: Has recently or is actively working toward certification / continued education in L&D from a reputable source
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.