Talent and Recruiting Manager
Talent and Recruiting Manager
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500-person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
Centerfield is looking for an energetic Talent and Recruiting Manager to join our growing Human Resources team! The main priority of this role will be to manage all of Centerfield’s Recruiting and talent initiatives. As the face of Centerfield; this individual will focus on creating exceptional brand awareness for the Centerfield name. This will involve slick communication, superb organization and world-class collaboration. You will work closely with the Director of Human Resources and liaise with other functions across Centerfield. You will be the linchpin who keeps everything on track.
If you are someone who has a dynamic personality, works smart, values quality over quantity, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to help the team out – then this is the right opportunity for you!
- Lead the recruiting function out of the Los Angeles office and support the other domestic recruiting initiatives
- Streamline recruiting process including hiring loops, interview questions, feedback sessions and candidate process
- Source, screen and schedule interviews for top local LA talent
- Complex calendar management
- Provide an excellent experience to all candidates you work with and lead the onsite interviews
- Annual college recruiting and career fair attendance
- Stay up to date on industry trends relating to technical hiring
- Have a deep understanding of all positions at Centerfield through on the job training and job shadowing
- Manage talent pipeline and maintain a strong bench for all key and pillar positions
- Lead talent and succession planning sessions semi- annually
- Develop and maintain retention and turnover analytics and recommend action plans
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with colleges, organizations and individuals in the Los Angeles area
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-6 years’ experience in a Recruiting and talent role (full-lifecycle recruiting experience)
- Experience with Technical Recruiting is a MUST
- Good understanding of all tech positions including Engineering and Data Science
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and fluently about Centerfield technology, processes and programs.
- Strong understanding of hiring responsibilities, able to ask the right questions and work with hiring managers to identify their needs
- Ability to build relationships with all personality types internally and externally
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize time sensitive issues
- Anticipate possible issues before they arise and effectively problem solve in advance. This includes independently making quick, educated decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to communicate effectively with passive candidates
- Detail oriented and articulate
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Competitive salary, and profit sharing bonus
- 401K match
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Toro the Bull Dog Mascot and Everyone’s Friend
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)