The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be joining our growing company to manage the flow of candidates through the recruitment process and assist with talent sourcing and selection. We are looking for motivated individuals with recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team and department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Manage the recruitment process including reviewing applicants, sourcing, scheduling and conducting initial recruiter phone interviews for both inbound and sourced candidates.
- Creatively source candidates from multiple channels including referrals, research, networking events, universities, etc. for roles and as needed.
- Build and maintain pipelines and databases of qualified candidates by prospecting on a daily basis.
- Effectively handle a high volume of scheduling phone interviews and on site interviews for assigned roles.
- Provide superior candidate experience throughout the hiring cycle with timely and respectful follow ups to candidates and attention to detail in written and verbal communication.
- Optimize and maintain job postings and candidate pipelines within the Applicant Tracking System (Lever).
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team on various recruiting projects, process improvements and other administrative tasks.
- Support HR as needed to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to new hire.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of recruitment experience either in-house or for a recruitment agency
- Previous experience recruiting Finance/Accounting backgrounds is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, building and optimizing outreach campaigns, and crafting creative messaging with good response rates
- Highly energetic, positive, and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Experience with Lever or similar ATS
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email