Talent Acquisition Specialist
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Bring tactical execution, exceptional organizational skills, high touch customer service and ownership of the candidate, interviewer and hiring manager experiences.
- Deliver excellent candidate experience with a high degree of touch, communications, urgency, support and overall excellence in customer service and communication;
- Utilize your exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills to meticulously schedule multiple hiring team screening calls, follow ups and onsite interviews to ensure a seamless experience for recruiters, interviewers and candidates;
- Manage all interview logistics, including but not limited to booking travel and accommodations, preparing interview rooms, coordinating video interviews and interview debriefs;
- Own the administration of offline candidate assessment tools/processes such as case studies and exercises
- Post-interview outreach and communication of next steps, logistics, and follow-up questions (e.g. reimbursements);
- Uphold ATS Driven Logistics policies and practices;
- Own job postings and drafting of offer letters.
- Make meaningful and valid connections between candidates and opportunities.
- Problem solve open positions with hiring managers and recruiting leadership.
- Research and nurture sustainable candidate pools to draw out quality talent.
- Have structured conversations with candidates to assess knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Other duties as directed by recruiting leadership.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university preferred;
- 1+ years of work experience ideally in a fast-paced technology, professional services, or customer service environment;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to constantly multi-task and “switch gears” to priority projects at hand;
- Expert-level competency in Microsoft Outlook, along with basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong service orientation and a positive attitude;
- Meticulous attention to detail: Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency despite frequent interruptions;
- Excellent listening and note-taking skills, particularly in relation to understanding and executing complex instructions;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment;
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information;