Talent Acquisition Specialist at RepairSmith
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:28 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 10, 2019
Car repair delivered | A new way to repair your car in your driveway or at our shop
Backed by Daimler AG, RepairSmith provides the most convenient car repair and maintenance. For the first time, car owners can choose to get their repair delivered to their driveway or drop it off at our shop. We deliver an upfront price, online booking, after-hours support, and a full warranty.
Our delivery mechanics are committed to customer satisfaction to deliver an exceptional experience for car owners in their driveway. Our certified shops are 4+ star rated and fully vetted on-site by our team. We stand behind all work, delivery and drop off, with a 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
Join an exciting automotive startup that is changing the car repair industry. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be the first person that all potential future employees interact with and will ensure they have an incredible RepairSmith interview experience. You will coordinate with internal interviewers, executive hiring managers and candidates that play a critical role in the growth of RepairSmith!
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Bring tactical execution, exceptional organizational skills, high touch customer service and ownership of the candidate, interviewer and hiring manager experiences.
- Deliver excellent candidate experience with a high degree of touch, communications, urgency, support and overall excellence in customer service and communication;
- Utilize your exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills to meticulously schedule multiple hiring team screening calls, follow ups and onsite interviews to ensure a seamless experience for recruiters, interviewers and candidates;
- Manage all interview logistics, including but not limited to booking travel and accommodations, preparing interview rooms, coordinating video interviews and interview debriefs;
- Own the administration of offline candidate assessment tools/processes such as case studies and exercises
- Post-interview outreach and communication of next steps, logistics, and follow-up questions (e.g. reimbursements);
- Uphold ATS Driven Logistics policies and practices;
- Own job postings and drafting of offer letters.
- Make meaningful and valid connections between candidates and opportunities.
- Problem solve open positions with hiring managers and recruiting leadership.
- Research and nurture sustainable candidate pools to draw out quality talent.
- Have structured conversations with candidates to assess knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Other duties as directed by recruiting leadership.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university preferred;
- 1+ years of work experience ideally in a fast-paced technology, professional services, or customer service environment;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to constantly multi-task and “switch gears” to priority projects at hand;
- Expert-level competency in Microsoft Outlook, along with basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong service orientation and a positive attitude;
- Meticulous attention to detail: Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency despite frequent interruptions;
- Excellent listening and note-taking skills, particularly in relation to understanding and executing complex instructions;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment;
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information;
WORKING WITH US:
Competitive salary (DOE)
Unlimited vacation time
Work from home capabilities
100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Read Full Job Description