Dave is a banking app on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field. To date, we've helped more than 11 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work, and build credit—and we're just getting started. We believe in a world where everyone has access to financial opportunity and the ability to reach their personal financial goals. With a growing suite of tools and services, we provide a superior banking experience for anyone living paycheck to paycheck.
As a virtual-first company, there is no preference on where we get our work done. You are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the exception of Hawaii.
Dave is looking to make its first compensation team hire. This person will be responsible for developing, implementing and administering the company’s compensation programs, ensuring adherence to the philosophy and the changing external landscape during an exciting time of the company’s growth. The Compensation Manager will be responsible for all of the company's pay programs including broad-based cash and equity programs as well as supporting executive compensation.
What you'll do:
- Lead both successful semi-annual compensation reviews, serving as the subject matter expert and program manager
- Be responsible for performing routine market research to keep salary structures and ranges up to date and aligned to Dave’s virtual-first model
- Complete annual benchmarking, and other relevant survey participation
- Maintain company job architecture, including approving and benchmarking new job families and levels.
- Take responsibility for determining FLSA status for all positions at the company
- Conduct one-off compensation analyses, proactively and reactively as needed by People Partner team
- Perform regular pay equity analysis
- Review and update company equity compensation bands, as needed, per change in stock value
- Partner with Payroll and Finance on monthly stock settlement
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a high growth technology organization
- 2+ years compensation experience with strong knowledge of compensation program concepts and practices
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy
- To be comfortable working with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality
- Experience with Workday, ChartHop and/or compensation planning systems preferred
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans
• Generous paid parental and caregiver leave
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Unlimited PTO and generous company holidays
• Company laptop and home office stipend
• Personal financial advisor
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.