The Role You Will Have
- Develop comprehensive sourcing strategies and conduct external candidate searches for locations across the United States and Canada.
- Source and interview quality passive and active candidates for positions utilizing multiple sourcing channels such as LinkedIn, Indeed and advance search techniques along with mining System1’s ATS.
- Develop and maintain extensive and effective networks within professional associations, the community, and colleges to ensure a continuous flow of candidates for current and future positions.
- Assist in posting positions for assigned requisitions, as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of the current recruitment market, trends, and competitors.
- Use System1's applicant tracking system to manage candidates throughout the recruitment and hiring process
- Assist recruiting team with other needs as workload demands.
- Must maintain knowledge of industry HR practices and legal employment considerations and have the ability to apply that knowledge to the Recruitment Team as appropriate.
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as needed to help support the overall business.
What You Will Bring
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
- Generally, 2+ years of corporate recruitment experience.
- Previous interviewing experience and knowledge of behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Experience with delivering training to large groups preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with an applicant tracking system and processes.
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive PTO + 11 holidays
- Untracked sick time
- Personal & dependent health benefits 401k w/matching
- Management & leadership training
- Paid professional development
- COVID-19 Employee Support Fund
- Remote work during COVID-19