Senior Human Resources Business Partner
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will build trusted relationships with all levels of management and employees across assigned client groups. You will assist in the development and support of HR strategies that contribute to the achievement of business objectives. This role will be responsible for every aspect of functional Human Resource business guidance and must be able to work comfortably and communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with employees, leaders, internal partners and the global HR team.
- Partner with global HR team to support client groups, leverage corporate programs, and help drive business impact through performance and engagement.
- Partner with global HR team to support programs, strategies and initiatives (e.g., compensation reviews, organizational changes, talent acquisition, performance management, headcount planning and training assessments).
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values.
- Partner with managers in proactively developing/administering performance plans and development plans.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
- Guide internal processes for employee promotions and transfers in and out of business groups.
- Provide guidance on benchmark matching and design career pathways.
- Collaborate closely with other HRBPs to develop HR partnership across the organization.
- Ensure compliance with human resources related Company policies as well as applicable federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Understand and ensure process integrity based on location, role and position.
- Foster employee engagement, oversee and participate in ongoing employee initiatives.
- Conduct employee exit interviews, terminations.
- Proven success partnering with Product and Tech organizations preferred.
- High integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and customer-oriented focus.
- Ability to think conceptually, strategically and tactically.
- Ability to maintain positive professional business relationships.
- Strong organizational skills along with attention to detail, a dedicated work ethic and flexibility to meet the business initiatives, with a focus on continuous process improvement and efficiency.
- Candid, constructive and direct communication is expected and encouraged.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or other related discipline.
- 7+ years of HR experience required; experience working for a global tech company preferred, Masters degree preferred.
- Positive team player, cooperative, and self-motivated.