Recruiting Manager at Relativity Space (Greater LA Area, CA)
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
What you’ll do:
As our Recruiting Manager, you will lead a team of sourcers and recruiters to partner with our many departments with the focus of finding innovators who will help design, engineer, manufacture, and launch the world's first 3D printed rocket into orbit at the end of 2021. You are a strategic problem solver, have an amazing ability to identify and raise our talent bar, and an uncanny ability to enable both our recruiting team and departments you support to scale their recruiting capabilities.
- Lead and manage a team of technical recruiters to source and deliver qualified and diverse candidate pools for our engineering teams
- Partner with executive and senior leadership team members to define recruiting strategy & metrics, and drive continuous improvement for recruiting our design engineering positions
- Coach and training recruiting team and hiring managers on best-in-class programs, tools, and frameworks to enable evaluation and offer close of high-quality talent during all stages of the recruiting lifecycle
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions
- Own full lifecycle recruiting for high impact reqs
- Support and facilitate employer branding efforts for putting Relativity at the forefront of design engineering within aerospace and adjacent industries
- Contribute to and/or lead special projects to enable scaling and growth of Relativity’s talent acquisition team
Nice to haves but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on the job experience
- 2+ years leading a recruiting team in either the start-up or staffing business models
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting
- Proficient in Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g., Greenhouse)
- Ability to push back against hiring managers with maintaining a trusted relationship
- Ability to adapt in fast paced environment (must have)
- Training and scaling recruiting and hiring teams while maintaining high talent bar (must have)
- Effective in motivating team members to hire the best candidate for the job (must have)
- Willingness to teach, train, mentor recruitment team members
- Ability to enact process improvements to support the overall growth and efficiency of the department
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual Learning & Development stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.