Recruiting Coordinator at ChowNow
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Do you have a passion for building meaningful relationships? Do you gain personal satisfaction from solving puzzles, making others feel welcome and operating from a continuous improvement lens? Are you a task master who has a laser focused eye for accuracy and attention to detail? If so, then this is a great role for you!
About the Position:
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll contribute to the overall success of the talent team by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process. You’ll get a chance to work closely with the Recruiting team and hiring managers to help create an efficient and enjoyable interview experience.
This is a high impact role that drives the recruiting machine at ChowNow. You will sit at the helm a high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience by being service oriented, efficient, and responsive to the needs of the recruiting team, candidates, and hiring managers. In addition to the daily function of your role, you will have a significant impact on our referral program; driving employee engagement through quarterly contests and weekly communications.
Reports to Director of Recruiting, No Direct Reports.
ChowNow is the ordering platform dedicated to helping local restaurants grow and compete in a sustainable way. At ChowNow, we’re driven by one purpose: to help local restaurants thrive. By helping diners discover their delicious creations and helping restaurants connect with customers new and old.
ChowNow powers branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across the US — via restaurants’ own websites, on Facebook and Google pages, through ChowNow-created apps, and via ChowNow’s website— while also providing our restaurant partners key customer insights and marketing support.
We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should, too. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work, have been certified as a Great Place to Work, and have a whole bunch of happy employees on Glassdoor!
Within 30 days, you'll:
- Complete your ChowNow onboarding (Ramp Camp) and learn the ins and outs about ChowNow and our product
- Shadow each department for an in depth look into how each team plays their part
- Spend time with each member of the Recruiting team to get a deep-dive understanding of their roles
- Develop a good understanding of our Applicant Tracking system (Lever), including how to properly move candidates through the workflow and schedule candidate interviews
Within 60 days, you'll:
- Work closely with Recruiters and Sourcers in two offices to coordinate and schedule phone screens and onsite interviews.
- Maintain all data in our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- Set up and prepare interview rooms for candidate on sites
- Send out interview pre-briefs and schedule interview de-briefs
- Coordinate candidate travel and accommodation
- Maintain our Careers page, job postings, tool kits, communication templates, interview packets etc.
Within 90 days, you'll:
- Build strong relationships with candidates through both written and verbal communication
- Be able to move candidates throughout the interview process swiftly and effectively
- Begin to learn the fundamentals of sourcing both Technical and Non-Technical roles
- Ensure all candidates have a world-class interview experience with ChowNow!
Within 1 year, you'll:
- Find and engage passive candidates through multiple channels (LinkedIn, Github, Twitter, AngelList etc...)
- Be an expert in partnering with Hiring Managers to define candidate requirements
- Begin to conduct initial phone screens to engage and qualify candidates
You Should Apply If:
- You’re a self-starter with a great work ethic.
- You have strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail. (easter egg: include the word “pizza” in application questionnaire)
- You’re proficient in Applicant Tracking System software (preferably Lever or Greenhouse), Social Networking applications, Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- You have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize, execute and manage multiple and competing priorities in a fast pace environment.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description