Greater LA Area
Do you have a passion for building meaningful relationships? Do you gain personal satisfaction from solving puzzles, making others feel welcome and operating from a continuous improvement lens? If so, then this is a great role for you!
About the Team:
At ChowNow, we are passionate about serving the needs of over 10,000 restaurants to help them compete in an increasingly technical world. Our team works on products focused on restaurant client sand their diners (who transact over $1,000,000 daily on the ChowNow platform).
We believe positive relationships make our team able to do more with less. You will collaborate, learn, teach, and experiment with new approaches to getting big things done together.
Our team is located in the Playa Vista neighborhood and tech hub of Los Angeles — 5 minutes from both the beach and the freeways. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work, have been certified as a Great Place to Work, and have a whole bunch of happy employees on Glassdoor.
About the Position:
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll contribute to the overall success of the talent team by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process. You’ll get a chance to work closely with the Recruiting team to help create an efficient and enjoyable interview experience.
Reports directly to Recruiting Manager, no direct reports.
Specifically, you will:
- Create a high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience by being service oriented, efficient, and responsive to the needs of the recruiting team, candidates, and hiring managers.
- Manage all scheduling and logistics for candidate interviews.
Within 30 days, you'll:
- Complete your ChowNow onboarding (Ramp Camp) and learn the ins and outs about ChowNow and our product
- Shadow each department for an in depth look into how each team plays their part
- Spend time with each member of the Recruiting team to get a deep-dive understanding of their roles
- Develop a good understanding of our Applicant Tracking system (Lever), including how to properly move candidates through the workflow and schedule candidate interviews
Within 60 days, you'll:
- Work closely with Recruiters and Sourcers to coordinate and schedule phone screens and onsite interviews.
- Maintain all data in our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- Set up and prepare interview rooms for candidate on sites
- Send out interview pre-briefs and schedule interview de-briefs
- Coordinate candidate travel and accommodation
- Maintain our Careers page, social networks, job postings, tool kits, communication templates, interview packets etc.
Within 90 days, you'll:
- Build strong relationships with candidates through both written and verbal communication
- Be able to move candidates throughout the interview process swiftly and effectively
- Begin to learn the fundamentals of sourcing both Technical and Non-Technical roles
- Ensure all candidates have a world-class interview experience with ChowNow!
Within 1 year, you'll:
- Find and engage passive candidates through multiple channels (LinkedIn, Github, Twitter, AngelList etc...)
- Be an expert in partnering with Hiring Managers to define candidate requirements
- Begin to conduct initial phone screens to engage and qualify candidates
You Should Apply If:
- You’re a self-starter with a great work ethic
- You have strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- You’re proficient in Social Networking applications, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- You have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have the ability to prioritize, execute and manage multiple and competing priorities in a fast pace environment
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid primary parental leave and two weeks secondary leave.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
Read Full Job Description