People & HR Operations Manager at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
Expertly balancing our business needs with a “people-first” approach, the People & HR Operations Manager leads end-to-end operational People practices for BCGDV’s North America offices. They will translate business objectives and people strategy into actionable programs and processes, utilizing process engineering, design thinking, and program management skills. The ideal candidate will foster deep partnerships with the interdisciplinary global HR team and BCG’s shared services to design and deliver an extraordinary people experience across all touchpoints in the employee life cycle.
In this role you will:
- Translate business and people objectives into clear policies and actionable processes
- Apply design thinking to develop and implement people-centered experiences across all touch points of the employee journey: from seamless on-boarding to personnel changes, mobility, leaves of absence, and off-boarding
- Develop and manage project work processes, such as project planning, issue management, knowledge management, documentation, meeting structure, and milestone tracking and reporting
- Liaise with BCG’s shared services functions, including payroll, mobility, immigration and compliance
- Coordinate HR interactions cross-functionally with other DV Operations teams, including Staffing, Finance, IT, and Administration
- Lead and manage the operational elements of DV’s annual compensation process
- Manage a team of two highly motivated and impactful People Operations specialists
- Optimize People Operations & HR technology to minimize HR activity and maximize employee experience.
- Help to launch a ticketing system for North America and partner with BCG on our future transition to Workday
- Partner with HR Business Partners on employee relations concerns, in process management and investigations
- Research, analyze data, and prepare reports on People & HR trends
- Report on current program goals and progress
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and employment legislation pertaining to all personnel matters, and various federal requirements
- Support organizational change management and other special projects, as assigned
- Travel up to 5% domestically
You should have:
- 7+ years of progressive Human Resources experience, including the proven ability to lead and motivate other HR professionals, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. HR certification and/or Master's degree is a plus
- Strong knowledge of employment law and HR practice; multi-state experience would be beneficial
- Demonstrated experience as a self-starter and should excel at building strong relationships across a range of business functions and levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge of HR systems and experience managing/implementing HR systems; Workday experience is a plus
- Examples of learning new systems and processes quickly with the understanding of how to up-skill day to day users with minimal impact to the business
- Significant experience managing multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating strong prioritization skills in a results driven environment
- Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy in data and reporting
- Confidence in personal leadership abilities with keen business sense as well as excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.