We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The People Director is responsible for working closely with our North America leadership and global people operations team to drive innovation, scaling our people model and adding valued expertise in how we enable the next generation of digital leaders. This role will lead the North America People, Culture & Talent Organization in identifying and driving improvements to our end-to-end employee life-cycle and employee experience covering business partnering, compensation, people analytics, employee value proposition and people development. The People Director will be accountable for leading both regional strategy and managing the regional team responsible for execution of all people topics.
In this newly created role, you will work closely with our global people team and regional leadership in creating a holistic people strategy, inclusive of People Operations, HR, Recruiting, L&D and Organizational Development to ensure tailored, local and cross-functional innovation and execution of best practices for our people. As DV continues to grow, this role will play a part in defining our employee value proposition, embed this vision into the employee life-cycle, provide expert guidance on our people management processes and oversee our people analytics to provide data-driven recommendations to audiences across levels. You will be up to date on the latest people and talent trends and have a progressive outlook on performance and development.
You should have...
- 12+ years of experience in HR Strategy, HR Operations Business Planning, and/or Strategic Planning in a fast growing company, preferably in the tech space
- Bachelor degree and advanced degree in related field preferred
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities and growth goals
- High emotional intelligence and robust communication and influencing skills to build relationships cross-functionally and across levels
- Business acumen coupled with great attention to the human element
- Analytical thinker with an ability to translate data insights into actionable recommendations
- Experience breaking down processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at local, regional and global levels
- Experience with project management, strategic planning and demonstrated experience in change management
- Knowledge of global and regional People and Talent trends
- High level of integrity; experience working with sensitive and confidential situations; track record of building strong trust and confidence with business leaders and teams
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.