At SimplePractice, we’re changing the face of health and wellness through innovative solutions that simplify the life of health and wellness practitioners. Think your neighborhood therapist, nutritionist, speech language pathologist, or massage therapist—the small business owners who dedicate their careers to helping others. Our solution provides them with an all-in-one platform to manage their practice and with the tools and resources to thrive as a practitioner and business owner. Our recent launch of Monarch (MeetMonarch.com)—a national directory with thousands of therapists offering online appointment requests—offers an easy way for consumers to access and book a therapist who meets their criteria.
As our Marketing Recruiter, you will partner up directly with our CMO, VPs and hiring managers, to help SimplePractice discover and attract top marketing talent. You excel at delivering the best candidate experience, finding exceptional candidates, and implementing the best recruiting strategies in every scenario you face. You're someone who has a passion for recruiting and loves to collaborate with fellow team members. Most importantly, you take pride in your work and enjoy every part of the recruiting process while working on a variety of roles.
- You will manage the full-cycle recruiting process for your assigned roles, with an emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- You will source passive candidates, screen resumes, and build diverse pipelines
- You will facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- You will build rapport with the team to support and encourage employee referrals
- You will work with recruiting team to build out best interview practices, improve candidate experience, and design operational processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of direct marketing recruiting experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
- Ability to evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit pertaining to specific roles
- Industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills and companies within the industry
- Experience with metrics and funnel data to guide hiring decisions and personal success
- Consultative and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, including C-level leadership
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).