Manager, Talent Acquisition at MediaAlpha
We're the only real-time, programmatic technology platform built for vertical search and metasearch media. MediaAlpha’s technology transparently connects buyers and sellers to create efficient, programmatic marketplaces for performance media targeting consumers at the point of purchase across leading brands, metasearch, and comparison sites. The technology powers over 750 million high-value transactions annually, representing more than $600 million in annual media spend across the insurance, travel, personal finance, education, and home service verticals.
The MediaAlpha team is composed of talented and conscientious individuals who share a passion for doing great work and a pioneering spirit to identify new solutions that continually keep our company and our partners one step ahead. We have offices in Los Angeles, CA, Redmond, WA, Tampa, FL, London, UK, and Taipei, Taiwan.
We are looking for a hands-on Manager, Talent Acquisition who will own all recruiting efforts, talent acquisition-related projects, and partnering with hiring managers.
- Create and execute a scalable, highly-personalized recruitment strategy.
- Partner with hiring managers to coordinate all aspects of the hiring process.
- Develop and maintain a metrics dashboard to make data-driven strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and People Operations team to assist with onboarding.
- Educate hiring teams on interviewing best practices.
- Communicate recruiting updates and hiring needs with all levels of the organization.
- Manage external employment branding (Built-In, LinkedIn) and recruiter relationships.
- Experience owning talent acquisition in a software/technical product environment.
- Proficiency with ATS (Greenhouse) its advanced reporting capabilities.
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously as a hands-on, individual contributor, but with the requisite experience and maturity to contribute strategically to the organization.
- Experience in developing and executing a highly personalized recruitment strategy for technical and non-technical roles in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, working with a strong sense of urgency and possessing the ability to quickly prioritize various top priorities, self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of interviewing and recruitment best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- High-quality PPO health, dental, and vision care plans with zero employee contributions and zero deductibles (in-network).
- Flexible spending account.
- Open/Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after 90 days).
- Ongoing professional training and education program with reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership).