Lead / Sr. Recruiter, Technical & Programs at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Lead / Sr. Recruiter, Technical & Programs
REPORTS TO: Director, Talent Acquisition
TigerConnect is currently seeking a talented and driven Lead Recruiter to join our People Operations team. Working closely with Hiring Managers across all departments, this Recruiter will strategically source, screen, and close top talent. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully recruiting candidates across a wide range of functions, impeccable sourcing chops, and a stellar reputation built from hard work and networking.
The Lead Recruiter will leverage knowledge of our teams’ needs and unique search requirements to effectively identify and close A-Players in a hyper-competitive market. The successful candidate will be a natural at building relationships, perform in a fast-paced environment, a “born closer”, and dedicated to providing an impeccable candidate experience. Additionally, this is a great growth opportunity for a Sr. Recruiter to expand their TA skill set by developing and working on various TA programs. The ideal individual will also be a natural leader and able to mentor and successfully partner with the existing recruiters on the team.
The Lead Recruiter will also advise on best practices and process improvement opportunities in current TA processes. They will be naturally analytical and solution oriented.
What You'll Own:
- Full-Cycle Recruitment across all departments including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Implementation, Finance, and Product, with a focus on highly technical positions.
- Ensure we uphold each stage of the TigerConnect Interview Process from role intake meeting to the early stages of onboarding. Tasks include scheduling interviews, sending confirmations and scorecard reminders, facilitating seamless transitions during interviews, and providing feedback
- Conduct thoughtful candidate interviews with a spirit of curiosity. Using mostly open ended questions, uncover ability to perform in the targeted role, alignment with core competencies, true interest in the work that needs to be done, and attachment to our mission
- Communicate effectively with Hiring Managers and Interview Panel; Develop understanding of role requirements and ensure team is prepared and equipped to interview successfully
- Identify, Source, and Engage passive candidates that meet our often specific or niche requirements; In other words, hunt for purple squirrels who also embody our mission and values
- Negotiate complex offers and close candidates by leveraging previous experience competing for talent as well as strong listening skills
- Maintain Data Integrity by documenting every step and logging pertinent information
- Candidate Experience - Ensure that everyone who interacts with our team has a positive experience and gets an authentic feel for life and culture at TigerConnect
- Assist Director of Talent Acquisition with developing successful TA programs such as University Recruiting/Internships and Diversity & Inclusion
- Assist Director of Talent Acquisition with assessing current processes and advise on process improvement opportunities and best practices.
What You Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience with full-cycle recruitment (including Technical) in an Agency or In-House Environment
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Comfort with Ambiguity - Proactive and Assertive nature required
- Dedication to upholding process with a Team Player attitude - scheduling and rescheduling are part of the job as well as ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Knowledge and understanding of the SaaS industry and business model
- Attentin to detail; you see what we did there and didn’t like it
- Impeccable Follow Up and Follow Through - “no candidate left behind”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes.
Trusted by more than 6,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day.
It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Tech Startups in Santa Monica (2019 & 2020) and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019). TigerConnect currently has over 150 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.