Human Resources Business Partner
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with employees, leaders, internal partners and the global HR team.
- Partner with global HR team to support client groups, leverage corporate programs, and help drive annual processes such as performance and compensation.
- Partner with global HR team to support programs, strategies and initiatives (e.g., compensation reviews, organizational changes, talent acquisition, performance management, headcount planning and training assessments).
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values.
- Partner with managers in proactively developing/administering performance plans and development plans.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
- Guide internal processes for employee promotions and transfers in and out of business groups.
- Ensure compliance with human resources related Company policies as well as applicable federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Understand and ensure process integrity based on location, role and position.
- Foster employee engagement, oversee and participate in ongoing employee initiatives.
- Conduct employee exit interviews, terminations.
- High integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and customer-oriented focus.
- Ability to think conceptually, strategically and tactically.
- Ability to maintain positive professional business relationships.
- Strong organizational skills along with attention to detail, a dedicated work ethic and flexibility to meet the business initiatives, with a focus on continuous process improvement and efficiency.
- Candid, constructive and direct communication is expected and encouraged.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or other related discipline.
- 5+ years of HR experience required; experience working for a global tech company preferred.
- HR credential required (PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP)
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite and Excel required.
- Positive team player, cooperative, and self-motivated.