Human Resources Assistant (Part-Time & Temporary)
Human Resources Assistant (Temporary)
We have an exciting opportunity in the Human Resources & Recruitment Department for a part-time temporary HR Assistant. In this position, the HR Assistant will gain a better understanding of how the Human Resources Department and Recruitment team support the Grindr organization. The role will report to the Director of Human Resources and partner with the HR and Recruitment Team.
- Responsible for delivering Human Resources administrative support and coordinating HR projects for the department
- HR Recruiting: Help greet and welcome candidates and create welcome packages for candidates
- Onboarding & Orientation: Assist with new hire employee orientation
- HR Compliance: Assist with documentation updates. Ensure employee personnel files are up to date
- Support the members of Human Resources and Recruitment team on various projects and priorities
- Assist the HR Department with company functions such as company meetings or events
- Perform general and administrative office support functions
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Must be able to work up to 32 hours per week
- Assignment is 6-8 weeks
Why Work at Grindr?
Since 2009, Grindr has built the world’s largest social network for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Now more than just an app, we’re a family of lifestyle brands with the shared mission to connect LGBTQ people with the world around them:
- Grindr – The location-based social app that started it all. Over 3 million people use Grindr daily, from every country on the planet.
- INTO – A digital magazine dedicated to queer perspectives: news, culture, commentary, video, and more.
- Grindr for Equality (G4E) – Our social mission to promote justice, health, and safety for LGBTQ individuals around the globe.
- Gaymoji – A one-of-a-kind collection of over 500+ stickers available on iOS, Android, and in the Grindr app.
Behind the brands, Grindr is an inclusive and passionate family of thinkers, innovators, leaders, and most importantly, doers. We’re fueled by endless curiosity, constant collaboration, and a knack for crossing every finish line – all within an agile growth environment. We also enjoy tons of perks, great social events, and stunning views from our HQ in West Hollywood.
Benefits & Perks
- Catered daily lunch
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.