At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
GoodRx is seeking an HR Manager motivated by providing a great employee experience in a high growth mission driven company. This individual will work with the existing HR team on ensuring a positive onboarding experience for both new hires and managers including new hire orientation, managing benefit enrollment, 401k processing and ensuring employees have a direct contact for support throughout their employment. This individual will work closely with our Employee Experience and Recruiting teams to support the Company’s DEI efforts, career development and employer branding opportunities.
- Partner with recruiters and IT in managing new hire communications from offer acceptance through onboarding
- Manage new hire orientation including I9 verifications, scheduling cross department introduction meetings and ensuring new hires are set up for success from day 1
- Maintain onboarding and training materials so employees have information readily accessible and a dedicated partner for assisting with escalating needs
- Partner with VP People to improve the employee review and feedback process
- Work with external immigration team on visa processing for new and existing employees
- Look for any opportunities to better the employee experience partnering closely with the Workplace Experience Team on new and engaging ways to attract and retain talent
- Support the development, administration, and communication of all benefit programs
- Ensure compliance with all employment and benefit laws
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of HR/People Operations/Recruiting experience
- Experience in a high growth and fast-paced startup environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of core HR disciplines, systems, and processes including compensation, organizational development, performance management, and employee engagement programs
- Working knowledge of Federal and California employment law and immigration practices
- Experience managing compensation
- Track record of helping individuals and teams develop, grow, and succeed
- Comfortable with acting as HRIS admin and supporting employees with troubleshooting as needed
- Experience with Workday added plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description