- Act as a proactive systems expert, involved in implementations, technical SME for department, system-related projects, maintain all systems, staying up-to-date on system upgrades, new functionality.
- Responsible for reporting and analytics as defined by Director of HR.
- Ensures data integrity and compliance in all HR documents, systems, and tools including the HRIS and all shared drives.
- Proactive management of HRIS and department tools including ownership of all file data feeds for benefits carriers; responsible for the build and maintenance of connectors for cross-system functionality and single sign-on.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot, in a timely manner, all system issues for HR Team, department leadership, and individual employees while communicating frequently and involving all key stakeholders.
- Work with OD, HR, and Talent Acquisition to partner on full expression of department tools and systems as needed.
- Liaise and partner with IT and other departments to ensure data integrity; including troubleshooting any issues with file feeds, data imports, and other program interfaces.
- Frequently educate and train HR team on HR systems, tools based on release and upgrade cycles.
- Manages relationships with software and hardware vendors and ensures the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance Cross-train other HR team members to allow for full coverage/load-balancing as needed.
- Administer and obtain management approval on contract renewals for all HR systems and tools; calendar yearly renewals, deadlines, and updates.
- HR System implementation execution; including platform design and build, testing, troubleshooting and training.
- Create and run reports and provide analytics from multiple systems.
- Functional understanding of data compliance for other countries CAN, EMEA, APAC, etc.
- Assist with tools RFP process.
- Must be able to demonstrate time management finesse while taking on projects simultaneously.
- Performs projects as assigned by Director of HR.
- Ability to extract and combine data from multiple databases
- Ability to analyze data and detect meaningful trends and patterns
- Ability to use advanced-level tools in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of organization
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership of responsibilities and goal achievement
- Ability to understand how role fits within overall corporate strategy and to proactively recommend and/or implement appropriate changes
- Ability to see big picture while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work independently, multi-task, follow through, and meet deadlines within an entrepreneurial team and customer-focused work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate technical information to end users with limited technical knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills (both internal and external).
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to build rapport and trust with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional technical skills
- Knowledge of SAP and SuccessFactors (SF) Employee Central (EC) and other SAP HRIS modules
- Knowledgeable of HR information systems and report writing tools
- 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Degree in human resource management, computer information systems, or similar
- HR certification desirable (SPHR/PHR, SHRM-SCP/CP)