HR Manager - Stealth Vehicle Service Start-up
- Be the primary point of contact for all employees for all HR related issues.
- Oversee and implement best practices for the entire employee life cycle, including:
- New employee on boarding
- Performance reviews
- Career coaching and employee development
- Exit interviews and off-boarding procedures
- Provide leadership to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, and regulations.
- Works closely with accounting and other operations team staff in developing, implementing and evaluating ongoing HR/Payroll and benefits programs, functions and activities.
- Proactively engage with business leaders on people strategy and effectively delivering strategy through workforce planning and organization design and structure.
- Continually evaluate wages and salaries using external data sources to maintain a competitive compensation plan for employees.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- BA degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 4+ years experience in a Human Resources Generalist capacity.
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to translate HR operational needs and requirement to others.
- Knowledge of California and Federal labor laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of principles of office organization and principles of management.
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and applicable software applications.
- Must understand and interpret policies and procedures and be able to explain them to others.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with persons within and outside the organization.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.