We are looking for an HR Coordinator who will be an exceptional addition to our Human Resources team. In this position, you’ll be providing hands-on support for all HR related functions, including systems administration, on-boarding, off-boarding, policy implementation, program facilitation, and more. The ideal candidate for this role is ambitious, has strong judgment, is proactive and loves to get things done. If you are passionate about human resources and thrive in a dynamic environment, then this is the ideal role for you.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage and optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the administrative component of the employee life cycle which includes HRIS data entry (new hire, terms, promo, title/comp changes, transfers, manager/expense/time changes
- Keep inventory of company equipment - new hire laptop, swag, etc.
- Assist with bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll data entry
- Assist with Company cultural events
- Act as the first point of contact for employee on-boarding, handling the initial intake of concerns and proper direction to appropriate parties to ensure fast and effective resolutions
- Coordinate the on-boarding process, including offer letters, new hire paperwork, and I 9 compliance, and partnering across teams to ensure a seamless, positive employee experience
- Manage the employee orientation process in partnership with the talent development team
- HRIS administration, including on-boarding and off-boarding, updating employee and departmental information with accuracy and efficiency
- Assist employees with questions/issues regarding payroll, benefits and HR process and procedures
- Assist with training and development programs, including coordination, LMS administration, and program facilitation
- Support all other projects/initiatives as assigned
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in a progressive, high growth, and results-oriented environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters and sensitive data
- Expert with Google Suite and high-level proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with payroll systems ADP or Paychex a plus
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Exceptional strength in communication – verbal and written
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and decision making
- Workday experience is a plus
- Team player who also likes to have some fun at work!
- Results-oriented and strong work ethic
- High EQ, and a “no job too small” startup mentality
- Not take yourself too seriously and the ability to have fun