We're BCG Digital Ventures:
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Operations Team:
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed.
From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
Partner with Cohort Leaders and provide guidance in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, legal risk mitigation/compliance, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
As an HR Business Partner, you will:
- Ensure you understand the profile of each member of the cohort including; performance, L&D needs, industry experience, staffing desires and travel capability etc. Utilize this specific understanding of each employee to inform staffing decisions that drive the development of each individual whilst meeting the commercial needs of the business.
- Understand clear people priorities and objectives in partnership with the Cohort leadership that will support the achievement of DV commercial objectives.
- Understand the nature of your cohorts disciplines including market trends in Remuneration, roles available, engagement and L&D requirements in those technical skills
- Provide guidance and input into the development of designated cohorts including, capacity planning, technical training programs, diversity of skill set and performance
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, if required conduct effective, objective and thorough investigations
- Put together change management plans and communications when needed.
- Communicate company wide programs, initiatives etc to your cohorts in line with the messaging from leadership and provide feedback to Partner group and/or Leadership implementing new programs
As an HR Business Partner, we are looking for someone with:
- Undergraduate degree in HR, business or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of human resources experience
- 2+ years with Employee Relations experience
- At least 2+ years of experience preferably in a fast growing digital/tech company or professional services company (at least 200 employees)
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.