Procore is looking for a Head of Revenue Talent Business Partners to join Procore’s Global Talent Organization as a strategic leader and advisor to the office of the CRO. The HRBP function at Procore is evolving and changing as Procore grows. We need your strategic thinking, coaching, and development skills to globally shape and scale Procore’s Revenue Organization.
As Head of Revenue Talent Business Partners, you’ll partner closely with business leaders, HR leadership, and employees throughout the organization to ensure talent capabilities drive and support our business objectives. To thrive in our high-growth, dynamic environment, you’ll leverage your strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to build trusting relationships and accomplish business goals.
This position reports into SVP Talent BPs and Talent Ops and can be based remotely in the US with regular travel to our largest hub offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Talent Business Partners responsible for the Revenue organization
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and people needs
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Partner with other Talent Business Partners and centers of excellence to ensure alignment and to create a healthy, cross-functional team
- Assist in aligning Talent strategy with business priorities to drive results
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to support business objectives
- Communicate to a diverse population by flexing your style according to the audience
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience within a Talent/HR organization
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced unstructured environment
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to think strategically and implement strategy tactically
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.