First Resonance is looking for a Head of People Operations with experience in working with high-growth startups and a passion for developing excellent organizations powered by people. We are a team of hardware and software experts with customers that are building century-defining technologies, including new types of rockets, electric airplanes, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and more. We are a small team taking on a huge problem, so we are looking for a partner to develop a world-class organization powered by world-class people.
- Work directly with the CEO and COO (founders) to execute on the following, develop strategies, and additional initiatives to grow First Resonance
- Develop employee handbook to upkeep alignment within organization
- Source and manage pipeline of world-class candidates across hardware, software, and business development
- Plan and execute on company, team, all-hands, and offsite events
- Work with leadership team to develop strategic employer, employer brand, and HR initiatives
- Create and administer swag distribution for employees and customers
- Maintain budget and manage employee benefits (PEO, medical, 401k, etc.) to attract top talent
- Administer personnel information security audits and practices to maintain IT security compliance requirements
- Manage employee onboarding/offboarding experiences
- Design and lead First Resonance's recruiting cycle
- Set up new processes with the founders to streamline First Resonance's back office operations spanning across finance, legal, HR, and IT
- Foster internal learning, e.g. Lunch and Learns, Hackathons, etc.
- Develop and execute professional development initiatives to show potential growth trajectories within First Resonance
- Experience working with high-growth startups
- Can contribute as an individual contributor while being a great team player
- Experience with multiple PEO, employee management platforms
First Resonance Overview
First Resonance accelerates speed and reliability in hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware. Our team has experienced the pains that come with developing complex hardware systems at companies like SpaceX, and we’ve learned that it’s not the lack of innovation that is stalling companies. Rather, these companies simply do not have the tools they need to move fast and deliver reliable hardware. They’re often left to fend for themselves and have to build software tooling in-house. We remove these barriers by providing the industry-specific software applications to accelerate hardware development.
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.