We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
Supporting People and Operations teams across DV, the Global People Operations Specialist is responsible for the execution of People Operations analysis, including employee engagement surveys, diversity and inclusion, population demographic information, turnover rates and employee ratios, to name a few. Combined with this people analysis focus, the role will also research industry best practice and market trends to inform recommendations and support the people strategy for DV globally. This role will also be the go-to person for People Operations-related systems administration, including HR technology platforms related to engagement, 360 feedback, performance, and recruiting, among others.
Core to this role is a focus on enhancing the DV experience. Serving as the people analytics subject matter expert, the position will prepare presentations on a range of People topics and develop global People Operations communications.
- Analyze and report on global people data to support People and Operations Directors, HR, and Talent teams
- Design new or improve existing people analytics reports
- Translate data and trends for a range of audiences
- Prepare presentations on people analytics to a range of stakeholders, including making recommendations around employee engagement, diversity and inclusion and other people topics
- Act as the internal administrator for analytics and People Operations systems, administrator duties include, but are not limited to:
- Updates templates/forms/permissions as needed/requested
- Stays on top of new software releases and how they might impact business and/or how business might want to implement
- Makes recommendations on how the tool can support new people processes
- Launches and closes feedback surveys across our global centers
- Creates and run reports and dashboards within tool
- Creates instructions for users
- Handles ad hoc requests
- Assist in the development of global People Operations communications
- Bachelor's degree, concentration in HR, organizational development or business is preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience in an analytical role
- Highly developed Excel skills (nested formulas, PivotTables) and experience with Tableau or other analytics tools highly preferred
- Experience capturing and organizing data in a manner that allows for impactful analysis and insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and proactive self-starter who is also able to work within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and competing demands
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to manage confidential material with the highest level of discretion
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.