Director of Human Resources
Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media is a leader in online marketing and online consumer acquisition platform. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win.” Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from the contributions of our team members who are encouraged to voice their opinions and ideas that facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the General Counsel, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for providing a blend of strategic and tactical HR support for Core Digital Media to insure our ability to attract, develop, engage, and retain the talent needed to successfully deliver strong business results today while also positioning the business for continued future success.He/she should be creative, service oriented, have solid communication, and change management skills. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to become a trusted partner and advisor for leaders and team members, bringing a passion for strategic thinking and delivering practical, results-oriented solutions.
- Align HR strategy with to the organization’s strategy
- Partner with leaders across Core Digital Media to create and execute a talent strategy that attracts, develops, and retains high performing employees focused on results
- Assess, anticipate and identify opportunities to deliver initiatives that support the achievement of strategic goals
- Develop collaborative relationships within the HR team and leverage experts to create solutions for the business; share knowledge and best practices that will help HR be more effective across the organization
- Consult and provide input on organization design
- Lead workforce planning, talent assessment and succession planning for client group; work with leaders to identify and develop the next generation of leaders
- Provide day to day coaching and performance management guidance; work with managers and team members to build strong work relationships, resulting in high morale, productivity and retention
- Responsible for senior level decision making and day to day management of operations.
- Be the vision and champion of the company culture.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 7+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources
- Deep working knowledge of CA employment law, including hiring practices, EEO, EEOC, wage and hour, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop, drive and contribute to overall HR talent strategy in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate across the organization; strong client relationship management
- Experience working across and in partnership with the various HR disciplines.
- Strong team player and great interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in human resources management and best practices
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to anticipate needs, challenges and potential issues.
Read Full Job Description