The future is in insurtech! Sure is a uniquely positioned, remote first, insurance technology company that powers our enterprise clients to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. With a growing customer list including Mastercard, Toyota, and Farmers Insurance, we're experiencing rapid growth across the company and so we’re looking to add an experienced Recruiting Manager to our mighty recruitment team.
In this role, you’ll bring your recruiter toolkit equipped with creatively sourcing strategies, network, knowledge of the insurtech/fintech/startup recruiting landscape, and superb relationship development skills. You'll be equally obsessed with candidate experience and hiring manager happiness, and know when to put on your talent acquisition SME hat and when to sit back and listen. You will also manage a team under you and help support their success in building out teams including: account management, sales, finance, and other business functions. Most importantly, you love working with amazing candidates and teams and are excited about developing your recruitment career within a high growth startup like Sure.
What you'll do:
- Lead and evolve a distributed business recruiting team, building a culture of growth and development and driving team performance and engagement
- Provide hands-on, recruiting support for our non-engineering teams; this includes sales, account management, finance, marketing and other growing business functions
- Manage a smooth and speedy candidate process with a commitment to clear communication and feedback to the candidate
- Partner with hiring managers to understand team needs and requirements
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process, establish regular touchpoints and be diligent with follow-through
- Act as a talent acquisition subject matter expert to hiring managers and cross-functional partners
- Help make us better! The opportunity to make change, process improve, and implement your ideas is encouraged!
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience recruiting for business and sales roles
- 2+ years of recruiting experience scaling teams at a technology startup
- Direct people management experience, leading high performing teams in high-growth environments; this includes leading 1:1's and performance reviews
- Experience with innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier talent
- A passion for creating the best candidate experience possible
- An interest in networking and attending digital and local recruitment and industry events on behalf of Sure
- A team-oriented, collaborative nature: We're a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- Recruiting experience with building account management teams, Enterprise and B2B sales teams a huge plus
Sure offers employees benefits including: unlimited PTO, a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance plans covered at 80%, 401k plan, equity, employee assistance program, generous parental leave, home office stipend, an annual company retreat, and so much more!
Sure, an insurance technology company, powers digital insurance programs for the world’s most recognized brands and carriers. Its enterprise SaaS Platform and APIs accelerate digital transformation and omnichannel distribution without the need for additional IT resources. Sure streamlines all aspects of digital insurance sales and service with features designed for each phase of the insurance lifecycle. Founded in 2014, the company is remote first and has customers around the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.