VP of Finance
Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
VP of Finance
We are currently looking for an experienced and hands-on VP of Finance who will report to the CFO. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a strong financial and operational leader, and wants to play an integral role at a fast-paced, growing company. The ideal candidate will provide strong management and leadership skills and be able to drive best-in-class financial and accounting operations across teams and functions.
What You’ll Do:
- Help build a business partner-oriented Finance and Accounting team; be the connective tissue between Accounting, Finance and the broader business
- Ensure smooth and streamlined transfer of financial information across the organization through timely, accurate and insightful reporting to facilitate real-time business decisions
- Act as quarterback to Finance initiatives, to ensure implementation of the requisite operational changes (both inside and outside the department)
- Improve and create strong internal controls and process / procedural efficiencies across the Finance organization
- Define and maintain financial and operational metrics of the company
- Continuously evolve the month end process to improve speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve planning, reporting and day-to-day finance operations
- Assist in preparing analysis, commentary and presentation material for the monthly and quarterly financial review meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Benchmark Company performance against competition when available and identify business, financial trends, and variances to plan
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of progressive experience working in a similar role
- Apparel industry experience a must; retail a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA and or MBA highly desired
- Strong people skills and ability to build internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to communicate with execs, and to hold business partners accountable
- Strong team-orientation; ability to drive culture and create a positive working atmosphere
- Super project management skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited vacation & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.