At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $30 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is seeking a bright and energetic Stock Plan Administrator to join our fast-growing Finance team. The candidate will report to the Senior Manager of Stock Administration and collaborate closely with Finance, Tax, HR/Payroll, and Legal. This candidate will accurately and efficiently assist with the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans with excellent communication skills, a high level of accuracy, ability to focus on detail, and is a person who takes pride in delivering high quality work.
- Assist with day-to-day administration of equity transactions (including accurate and timely processing of option exercises and RSU releases) in compliance with SOX, current regulations and governing plan documents.
- Process new equity awards, review equity transactions, terminations, and cancellations.
- Maintain and review relocation data to track trailing liabilities for mobile employees. Work with and provide to 3rd party advisor the necessary data to perform multi-state tax withholdings of equity transactions for mobile employees.
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures in compliance with tax withholding/reporting requirements.
- Manage and coordinate timely and accurate responses to all employees’ inquiries related to equity awards.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all equity data in system.
- Generate and review for accuracy ad-hoc reports for Finance, Tax, HR/Payroll, and Legal.
- Perform other duties, ad hoc equity projects and reporting as requested.
- 3+ years direct experience in equity administration in a publicly-traded company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a related field
- CEP Level 1 or ECA (preferred)
- Experience working directly with E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online system
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and complete projects timely and accurately
- Extremely organized and high attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel (vLookUps, Pivot Tables, etc) and excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving organization
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and 20 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description