Senior Financial Analyst
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
In this role you will:
- Work on completing regular and ad hoc requests, special projects, and performing various duties
- Continually seek to improve financial and administrative processes and operational effectiveness
- Document processes and best practices to create stronger and more uniform practices across all offices
- Ensure that local practices comply with BCG Digital Ventures policies and highlight areas of risk
- Partner with Department Heads, Cohort Leads, and Senior Leadership in forecasting operating costs in the U.S. and international divisions
- Actively participate in the annual planning process and forecasting updates
- Proactively review operating expenses for accuracy and coordinate with accounting department on booking of monthly journal entries
- Collaborate with regional office leadership to provide accurate monthly results
- Prepare month-end results package and distribute to regional offices
- Meet with Department Heads to review variances to plan and identify potential cost savings for their department
- Complete and analyze various reports; focusing on: business metrics, monthly results and review of the P&Ls to identify variances against plan
- Contribute to the preparation of the monthly reporting PowerPoint deck including preparing reports on operating costs
- Perform other duties and work on other special projects or initiatives, as necessary
You should have:
- 5+ years as a Financial Analyst at a large corporation in a decision support role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- MBA qualification preferred
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence to work independently
- Strong customer service orientation
- Exceptional out of the box thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders and with geographically dispersed teams
- Proficiency in Excel a must and working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational and process management skills combined with an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Oracle, Hyperion, SAP experience preferred
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.