Senior Financial Analyst
Slickdeals is the nation’s largest and most trusted community sharing deals and product reviews with 11 million people per month. We’re looking for a driven Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team at Slickdeals. The Senior Financial Analyst position will work closely with our head of Finance and other business leaders across the organization. We’re a growing company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and support our FP&A function.
Financial Planning & Reporting
● Lead and execute effective long-range planning and annual revenue/expense budgeting in partnership with the CFO, Chief Revenue Officer and Director of Finance. Outputs include the annual plan, weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting, financial reporting (actual vs. budget, trend) and ROI analysis on business initiatives.
● Maintain various planning scenarios and track results against each for management and our new investors: Goldman Sachs and Hearst.
● Maintain ownership for the generation and delivery of recurring and non-recurring reports and analyses including, but not limited to functional/department actual vs. budget reporting and variance analysis, forecast vs. budget, profitability analysis by initiatives, and industry benchmarking.
● Ensure consistency of/reconcile financial and operational data between management reports and GAAP-based general ledger reports.
Strategic & Analytic Support
● Maintain constant partnership with stakeholders to ensure strategic and tactical initiatives are aligned cross-functionally and with corporate goals. Create financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
● Provide product managers with finance-based decision support for implementing new as well as maintaining existing products and processes. This includes ongoing development and maintenance of KPI metrics and reports.
● Prepare presentation materials for Board of Directors, management and total company consumption regarding projected business results.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; 1-3 years in investment banking, corporate finance, or management consulting.
● Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint – pivot tables, lookup functions, cell linking/referencing.
● Be extremely analytical and quantitative and very comfortable building advanced spreadsheet models.
● Knowledge of accounting, including understanding the relationship of the 3 financial statements.
● Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities. Comfortable taking initiative and working independently to achieve successful results.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to compose and execute presentations for senior management and board director audiences.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.