Senior Financial Analyst
In your role you will...
- Work with ventures teams to setup budgets, report on financial performance and forecast revenues and expenses for ventures in the US
- Review project execution identifying variance of actual vs. budget, understanding impact on look forward performance and raising awareness on potential adjustments as necessary
- Team closely with Managing Partner, People & Operations Director and finance team to fully understand and report on DV economics world wide
- Develop analytics to support strategic decisions and present recommendations to senior leadership spanning pricing, revenues, profitability, staffing capacity, billability (productivity), headcount, sales pipeline, demand and real estate and any other strategic challenges
- Support Managing Partner, People & Operations Director, Head of Commercial Finance and other senior leadership in producing monthly and annual presentation packages and communication materials for management use
- Develop BO/BIR queries to support analysis
- Identify and implement improvements to Commercial Finance processes to improve information quality, efficiency and responsiveness.
- Support revenue credit process
You should have...
- 5+ years experience as a Financial Analyst at a large corporation in a decision support role
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or related field
- MBA qualification preferred
- Proficiency in Excel a must and working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational and process management skills combined with an ability to multi-task and priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment
- SAP BO/BIR and Tableau experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional out of the box thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders and with geographically dispersed teams
- Strong customer service orientation
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience working in a professional services environment
- Experience reviewing contracts is a nice to have