Senior Finance Manager, Supply Chain at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is at the intersection of content, commerce and community. We inspire over one million women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery and continuously find innovative ways to offer our members value beyond the box. To achieve this, we are building a talented team of collaborative individuals with strategic minds and entrepreneurial identities.
We are looking for a proactive, dynamic Senior Finance Manager to join our growing Finance team where you will play a critical role in providing business and financial insights to measure company performance and influence financial, strategic and operational decisions. Our ideal candidate is extremely analytical and solution-oriented, is comfortable working cross-functionally, and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
In this role, you’ll provide analytical support to the supply chain and operations of FFF and build, understand and manage key metrics that drive decision-making. You’ll play a critical role in refining the cost drivers and identifying opportunities for operational efficiencies and cost-savings that will shape the company’s growth and profitability as we continue to scale. To be successful, you will bring a proven track record of being highly adaptable in a fast-paced, ever changing business environment.
What you'll do:
- Own and manage margin profitability story, focused on product, packaging, shipping/distribution, payment processing, and warehouse fulfillment costs
- Serve as a key partner to our Supply Chain organization, focused on improving the transparency, accuracy and utility of key performance metrics that will directly influence day-to-day operational decisions and ensure financial goals and strategies are achieved
- Build and manage comprehensive financial models, which will drive our annual operating plan, rolling forecasts and long-range plans; recommend updates to the budget and forecast and help identify ways to continually optimize our cost profile
- Lead monthly business reviews with key department leaders and communicate financial results, key trends and insights, and assess current and future business risks and opportunities for cost-savings
- Collaborate with the Revenue team on managing customer LTV and maintaining contribution margin analysis
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis/modeling for special projects and product launches with a focus on costs and gross margin to help determine ROI
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis experience in prior analytical roles (i.e. investment banking, corporate finance, strategic planning)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field is required
- Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint; Ability to translate complex business models into clean, streamlined financial models and outputs
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Capability to identify problems and proactively seek and implement creative solutions particularly when data is limited, inconsistent, or unreliable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
- Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working at a subscription-based and/or e-commerce business
- Prior experience with SQL or willingness to learn
- Familiarity with BI dashboards (e.g. Looker)
- Previous startup experience
What you’ll get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store