Senior Accounting Innovation Associate
- Support the Chief Strategy Officer and partner with internal departments to propose and implement solutions that result in business growth, optimized product use and market-leading customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Promote and foster internal team alignment and high engagement from BlackLiners to improve communication and break down silos in order to improve the customer experience.
- Perform needs analysis documentation for clients to thoroughly and accurately understand their challenges.
- Keep current on new product functionality and its proper use.
- Deliver relevant and pertinent demonstrations of all BlackLine modules based on customer needs.
- Assist in the planning and administration of the Customer Advisory Board, Internal Accountants Advisory Board and other customer focus groups.
- Provide and review BlackLine best practices, use case scenarios and prospective client stories both internally and externally (including community) to assist clients with the expanded use of application functionality
- Educate clients through webinars, on-site training presentations, and trials.
- Prepare and deliver effective custom demonstrations using customer data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years' experience in a customer-facing role
- 3-4 years' domain experience in accounting, consulting, auditing and/or finance
- An intense customer focus and unwavering desire and ability to solve customer problems
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with clients
- Proven ability to understand and address and overcome client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the client's business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment
- Ability to travel up to 30%