Senior Accountant- Opex
FabFitFun, one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., is looking for a skilled and motivated Senior Accountant – Operating Expenses to join our Finance team in West Hollywood! This individual will report to our Assistant Controller and have the opportunity to greatly impact and improve processes within this fast-growing e-commerce business.
What You’ll Do:
- Accounting for full balance sheet and income statement, with an emphasis on operating expenses.
- Assist with monthly close journal entries, reconciliations and reporting.
- Assist with credit card expense reporting.
- Assist Accounts Payable with invoice classification and coding.
- Collaborate with various operations teams to ensure proper accounting and reporting.
- Improve the month-end process for operating expenses.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP accounting.
- Streamline and automate accounting and close process.
- Prepare schedules and support for audit requests and other executive reporting requests.
- Assist with special or adhoc projects as needed.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5-7 years of relevant accounting experience
- Someone who can execute well and flourish in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be assertive and have thick skin
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to think critically and research adhoc accounting issues
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Start-up Experience
- Public and Private Accounting Experience
What You'll Get:
- The opportunity to work in a fun environment full of happy people who enjoy coming to work
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- Fun central location in West Hollywood, great compensation benefits and lots of perks
- Opportunity to advance in your career if you apply yourself and go the extra mile
Send us your resume with a cover letter and we'll be in touch!