Revenue Coordinator at Pluto TV
Los Angeles, CA, US, 90069
The Revenue Coordinator will contribute immediately towards optimizing the revenue recognition and forecasting process at Pluto TV. This role is part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team and will be a business partner to the Revenue & Yield business units of the ViacomCBS streaming organization.
This position will contribute to the preparation of time-sensitive financial close tasks, sales reporting, and analytics and will report to the Sr. Analyst, FP&A (Revenue) at Pluto TV.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Assist with revenue recognition for month-end close
- Ensure the accuracy of data within the various pipeline, reporting, and financial systems such as Salesforce, OperativeOne, Freewheel and SAP.
- Support the revenue team by reviewing and analyzing pipeline opportunities, pricing, fill rates, revenue forecasts, and other revenue trends as needed
- Collaborate with various teams including FP&A, cash/collections and sales to identify, validate, document and resolve payment issues
- Gather revenue insights for revenue forecasting
- Engage with and build alignment across a diverse set of stakeholders including Monetization, Sales, Content Partnerships, Marketing, Product, BI, and Engineering teams; over time, you will grow to be a recognized expert in your domain
- Provide ad hoc analysis for internal and external customers to answer business questions
- Proactively identify operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations that meet business needs
Qualities / Experience We’re Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- College Degree
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Suite of products (experience with Google Sheets a plus)
- 1-2+ years sales/revenue operations experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, work ethic, and excellent judgment
- Results-oriented and able to balance multiple assignments at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in and/or passionate about the media industry