At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Pricing Operations Specialist to support the day-to-day functions related to price accuracy and accounts management. This individual will conduct data analysis to ensure flawless execution of price changes, communicate internally and externally, and conduct research to ensure the accuracy of our prices. In addition, they will develop best methods to streamline and minimize errors in execution. Our goal is to ensure that our customers get the best and right price, every time.
The ideal candidate is a perfectionist and has impeccable attention to detail. They are intellectually curious, are able to comfortably navigate ambiguity, and have experience working with multiple sets of data and systems. They enjoy seeing how the little things they do contribute to the big picture.
- Ensure price accuracy by comparing several internal and external data sources
- Quickly respond to price changes to maintain a positive user experience
- Communicate internally and externally to develop longer term solutions for pricing accuracy
- Partner with internal teams to answer questions and solve problems pertaining to pricing
- Develop best methods for common tasks, create and maintain documentation
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks and regular pricing maintenance
- Manage agendas, task lists, and meeting coordination for several PBM accounts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree; information systems or related field a plus
- Proficiency in working with data in spreadsheets and/or data visualization
- 1-3 years experience in a coordinator/specialist role at a tech driven company
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy and able to navigate web-based tools
- Experience in retail pricing or pharmaceutical pricing a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description