Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
The Finance & Strategy team works cross-functionally and supports growth, innovation, strategic initiatives, and capital investments. It's a highly impactful and dynamic team that focuses on business strategy, financial plans including budgets and our long-term strategic plan, KPI development and management, materials for our Board of Directors, fundraising and corporate development activities.
What you’ll do:
As a Manager on the Finance & Strategy team you will have high visibility across all departments within the company. You will work with a team of ambitious, smart, and driven people and be responsible a variety of projects, including but not limited to, business strategy, financial plans including budgets, our long-term strategic plan, KPI development and management, materials for our Board of Directors, fundraising and corporate development activities.
You will be instrumental in analyzing and determining our go-to-market approach for new products. You will also support our Executive Leadership Team and their teams through cross-functional collaboration and by making sure we achieve our financial goals. Together with your team, you will support growth, innovation, strategic initiatives, and capital investments. This is a highly impactful and dynamic role.
What you need to know:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Engineering from an accredited four-year college; MBA preferred
- Background in investment banking and/or private equity; operating experience, engineering experience highly desired
- An innovative, strategic and operational mindset. You not only participate in developing strategies to support a growth plan but you also bring rational, objective judgment to bear on tough issues and decisions to drive execution
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. You know how to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences, manage key stakeholders, and be influential in your work
- Solid interpersonal skills and work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!