Financial Systems Analyst
- Work closely with management and end-users to gather and document business requirements and apply technology to enhance Finance processes and increase efficiency.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the financial systems end users.
- Resolve customization/enhancement requests; create custom reports, saved searches, lists, records, dashboards, workflows etc. in NetSuite and other financial systems.
- User account role management, profile creation and security administration.
- Act as first tier end user support, escalate with system support teams as necessary.
- Track, document and manage support issues in our Jira ticketing system.
- Review system release notes, document significant changes, and perform regression testing if necessary.
- Complete SOX system reviews on a quarterly basis, including access and segregation of duty.
- Assist with integration error log resolutions.
- 3+ years' experience with NetSuite, experience functioning as a NetSuite OneWorld Administrator, certified NetSuite Administrator a plus.
- Experience with BlackLine, Salesforce, Adaptive, ADP and Jira.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Experience customizing NetSuite, reports, saved searches, lists, records, dashboards, workflows etc.
- Understanding of ITGC controls.
- Prior experience working in or with Accounting and Finance teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with personnel across multiple levels of an organization and with varying degrees of technical aptitude.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A motivated resourceful self-starter attitude.