DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We are currently seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager that will bring a growth mindset to solving complex financial problems. The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will identify and understand crucial business drivers, using financial metrics to support business growth opportunities. This highly-visible position will provide timely financial insights and trusted counsel to functional leaders in order for them to make the most informed decisions. This position reports directly to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
What you will do:
- Build deep business partnerships across the organization, establishing trust and gaining an understanding of relevant business and financial performance drivers
- Support the annual operating budget process, track and report on performance relative to plan, and help manage ongoing rolling forecasts
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to inform business strategy, improve efficiency and maximize ROI
- Update/modify existing reports/dashboards as needed, in conjunction with management
- Assist in preparing materials for board and executive meetings
- Help select and implement Finance’s automation stack
What you bring table:
- Experience working with high growth SaaS companies
- 5-7 years of experience in Finance and at least 2-3 years experience as a business partner to multiple functions
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, or related field. MBA or CPA is a plus
- Highly analytical, with critical thinking, and advanced Excel modeling skills
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Netsuite, Tableau, PowerBI, or other financial planning tools
- Proactive, results oriented, with a can-do attitude, strict attention to details and a commitment to meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to work independently and balance competing priorities
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.