Car repair delivered | A new way to repair your car in your driveway or at our shop
RepairSmith provides the most convenient car repair and maintenance. For the first time, car owners can choose to get their repair delivered to their driveway or drop it off at our shop. We deliver an upfront price, online booking, after-hours support, and a full warranty.
Our delivery mechanics are committed to customer satisfaction to deliver an exceptional experience for car owners in their driveway. Our certified shops are 4+ star rated and fully vetted on-site by our team. We stand behind all work, delivery and drop off, with a 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles, CA.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work at a startup with a growing team and learn what it takes to build a new company across all aspects, from business development and digitalization of traditional industry.
The successful candidate will have a fearless approach to problem solving and strive to make step by step improvements to the finance organization and for the company. An attention to detail is key for success in this role. Collaboration and a 360 view to connect all parts of the company is essential and will also enable the candidate to grow with the position.
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Support day to day recording and reconciliation of transactions
- Handle day to day reporting of key performance indicators
- Oversee AP Function
- Run payment sand be the day to day contact with our treasury function
- Prepare month-end closing entries including multiple account reconciliations and accruals
- Monitor weekly Accounts Receivable aging’s
- Oversee T&E reimbursements and ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Manage and support corporate credit card administration
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting in support of executives
WHAT YOU BRING:
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- 0-3 years of business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques
- Strong communication skills and highly organized
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks, Bill.com, and Expensify
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work from home capabilities
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.