Finance Director (NAMR) at BCG Digital Ventures
- Improve the US Commercial Finance team’s Practice Area alignment with the evolving needs of the businessLead the development of forward-looking analytics and planning to support strategic decisions and present recommendations to senior leadership spanning pricing, revenues, profitability, staffing capacity, billability, headcount, sales pipeline, demand and real estate and any other strategic challenges.
- Manage the financial controllership of all ventures by working with ventures teams to setup budgets, report on financial performance and forecast revenues and expenses for US ventures.
- New Deal Approval Process to approve commercial terms, investment, budget, and P&L impacts. Drive deals to Operating Committees for investment asks and policy exceptions.
- Own month-end close process, including but not limited to: processing revenue, posting absorptions, invoicing, and managing AR/WIP.
- Support leadership meetings by developing presentations covering commercial updates.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the US BI capability in Tableau.
- Identify and implement improvements to Commercial Finance processes to improve information quality, efficiency and responsiveness.
- Draft and implement revenue recognition policy.
- Engage with the NAMR partner team and act as thought-partner to drive their individual performance, improve pipeline management and to understand revenue, offering, and billable headcount demand outlook.
- Also support the needs of the partnership by triaging deals, driving penetration and BizDev discussions, and steering theocap investments.
- Liase with Regional Managing Partner and Center Managing Partners to align on tactical decisions.
- Own and manage bi-weekly West and East Coast pipeline management calls to discuss venture activity and outlook, sales, BizDev, supply vs demand, partner load management.
- Lead monthly Commercial Operating Committee meeting including agenda, slide content and analytics, and attendees.
- Drive own CRM (Pipedrive) updates, analytics and reports.
We are looking for someone with:
- 10-15 years experience in Finance or Sales Operations Management, ideally in a large and mature corporate, technology or or professional services organization
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- MBA qualification preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel a must and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong organizational and process management skills combined with an ability to multi-task and priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders and with geographically dispersed teams.
- Tableau experience and a working knowledge of Salesforce and/or other CRM tools required
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional out of the box thinking and creative problem solving skills.