Director/VP, Revenue Operations at Pluto TV
Los Angeles, CA, US, 90069
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview & Responsibilities
We are currently hiring a Director to VP-level, Revenue Operations who will be responsible for leading the Monetization team to improve revenue by producing transparency, insights, and tactics to improve the performance of the revenue supply chain for Pluto TV.
This role will work cross functionally with Ad Ops, Product, Tech, Business Intelligence, Sales, & Finance to build and optimize the process for growing revenue at scale.
This role will report to the SVP, Engineering Operations at Pluto TV.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Producing data-leading insights across the organization that identify weaknesses and strengths in the supply chain.
- Utilizing a data-based approach to identify & size revenue risks and opportunities.
- Establishing tactics using data, partner, and market insights to improve revenue outcomes.
- Developing, implementing, and validating new tactics to improve and protect revenue.
- Having situational awareness of the total addressable market, supply chains, and current state.
- Establishing a cadence of iterating on low-effort, high-impact initiatives.
- Building, leading, and developing a team of 3 to 6 direct reports.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- 8+ years of experience in the digital advertising space, with at least 5 years of experience working in Ad Operations and/or Media Planning.
- Demonstrated success leading a team of at least 3 direct reports.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager or another ad server.
- Experience with programmatic advertising, specifically PMPs.
- Prior experience working & communicating directly with clients.
- Deep knowledge of Digital Advertising strategy and tactics, including Supply Side optimization and Demand Side opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Self-starter who is capable of and passionate about owning projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience with media planning and the RFP process.
- Experience in an agency environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technical field preferred. MBA preferred.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.