Director, Inventory Accounting
FabFitFun, one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., is looking for a skilled and motivated Director of Inventory Accounting to join our Finance team in West Hollywood! This individual will report to our Controller and have the opportunity to greatly impact and improve processes within this fast-growing e-commerce business.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead all aspects of the Inventory accounting process, including supervising one staff and growing the team as needed to scale
- Collaborate with the warehouse, account management, and accounts payable teams on processes to ensure proper accounting and reporting
- Review monthly roll forwards, journal entries, reconciliations and reporting for inventory deposits, accruals, obsolescence, cost of goods sold, and adjustments
- Ensure compliance with GAAP accounting, performing research as needed
- Prepare/review schedules and support for audit requests and other executive reporting requests
- Assist during quarterly physical inventory count process.
- Assist is classifying cost accurately.
- Streamline and automate accounting and close process for assigned areas
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 8+ years of relevant cost accounting experience, including 3+ years of management experience
- Experience with inventory levels exceeding $30M
- Someone who can execute well and flourish in an entrepreneurial environment
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to think critically and research adhoc accounting issues
- Advanced Microsoft Excel sills
- E-Commerce Experience
- WMS Implementation Experience
What You'll Get:
- The opportunity to work in a great environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- Significant opportunity for career growth
- Fun central location in West Hollywood, great compensation, benefits and lots of perks
Send us your resume with a cover letter and we'll be in touch!