The Deal Analyst will help accelerate revenue growth of our growing business. You will be providing critical operational support and be responsible for:
- Operational reporting maintenance and workflows related to Deal Desk management.
- Supporting the Revenue team in structuring and executing deals and liaison with all cross functional teams involved in the agreement process (Finance, Product, Customer Service, etc).
- Function as a sales advocate to liaise with Legal and Finance business partners to address/resolve sales impediments.
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to the business to increase deal velocity and efficiency.
- Ensure the accuracy of complex databases, reports, and related details through audits, queries, and operational reviews; investigate and work to resolve discrepancies.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Meet with Revenue leadership to identify inefficiencies and gaps to document, streamline, automate and maintain existing workflows for Deal Desk operations.
- Effectively escalate new solution use-cases outside of current approval processes.
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Engage with designated sales teams to provide pricing and deal structuring guidance by functioning in Sales advisory capacity to coach Sales on objection handling techniques, contractual options, and standard business terms.
- Perform regular solution and deal analysis in order to support business initiatives.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on non-standard deal constructs, special pricing, operations, approval policies, and troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalations.
Within 90 Days, You’ll:
- Streamline and automate the process for non-standard deal approvals, such as thresholds and rules, exception alerting and communications, and tips/techniques and recommended workarounds.
- Maintain pricing calculator & discounting templates.
- Work with deal support teams (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Customer Service, etc.) to address complex pricing/commercial terms and provide options to enable sales to address and overcome customer objections while maximizing revenue/bookings.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- Strong self-motivation and high attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task to tackle large volumes of operational requests.
- Have a scrappy mindset and ability to solve problems independently
- An ownership attitude
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.