We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role:
We are looking to grow our small finance / accounting team with a hard-working and creative individual who wants to experience the full breadth of accounting responsibilities. The ideal candidate is someone that is looking to grow into a career in Accounting and loves to learn. Collaborating in a VC backed startup, the role will have direct input into the modernization / maturation of our team and will have ample opportunity to advance. The candidate will learn and grow every day in a fast paced and dynamic startup environment. Constantly changing responsibilities mean ability to establish efficient processes and attention to detail are highly valued.
What You’ll Do:
- Use accounting software to process and accurately code a high volume of invoices
- Mail out payments accurately and timely
- Ensure invoices are approved and scheduled for payment
- Make collection calls and respond to billing inquiries
- Send billing statements to outstanding customers
- Conduct adhoc account analysis and research
- Accurately perform account reconciliations in a timely manner
Who You Are:
- Experienced with MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- Previous experience with AR/AP in a high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, and enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities