Accounts Payable Manager
FabFitFun is one of L.A.’s most accomplished companies, experiencing exponential Business and Team growth. This phenomenal success has been achieved due to our amazing business initiatives (over 1 million members), dedicated leadership, inclusive corporate culture, and career growth opportunities. Guided by our company values, FFF seeks to maintain a work culture that encourages innovation, rewards creativity, values teamwork, and supports inclusion and equity. The company endeavors to foster confidence, effectiveness, and success for all employees who work with these values every day.
Our Accounting/Finance Department, located at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, is looking for an experienced and dynamic A/P Manager that has a passion for all things accounts payable while enjoying the culture that FabFitFun is known for.
Only those with HIGH ENERGY and TENACITY need apply!
What You'll Do:
- Approve and review AP Specialist data entry: expense vouchers, invoices, credits, memos, inventory, and payment before posting into Net Suite.
- Monitor IPS/Bill.com/Net Suite, and other relevant systems.
- New vendor setup, TIN matching: name verification for on-boarding new vendors, contractors, and employees.
- 1099 updates and maintenance.
- Update and verify bank account changes, address, phone, contact information from vendors.
- Data Processing of T&E expenses, inventory and operational expense data entry-vouchers/invoices, credit memos, and payment processes.
- Sort incoming mail.
- Ad Hoc Reports from various systems.
What You'll Bring:
- Keen knowledge of GAAP and various accounting software and systems.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving acuity is a must.
- Planning and organizational balance with the ability to prioritize work projects and delegate accordingly.
- Five (5) years proven successful track record of effective pro-active leadership.
- Experience working in an Inventory environment is a key element of success in this role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and 12+ years experience.
- Process Improvement as well as implementation/upgrade know how.
- A "roll up your sleeves" and "do whatever it takes" attitude, is a necessary component to your success in this role.
- Flexibility to work in West L.A. and/or Chino locations as the business demands.,
What You'll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking