Accounting Migration Specialist at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan is looking for an Accounting Migration Specialist to assist in migrating ServiceTitan customers onto our new QuickBooks web connector. This is a 6 month long contract position with an opportunity to move onto a permanent position. As an Accounting Migration Specialist you will be a part of an 10-person project team consisting of 8 specialists, a project manager, and a manager. As a team the goal is to migrate approximately 1700 customers onto the new web connector by February 1. This is an important project as the new ServiceTitan QuickBooks web connector is now the required web connector for key new features that ServiceTitan is offering. While the web connector does not cost ServiceTitan customers money, it does take time to implement. As our customers are hard working business owners, your job will be to make the experience as smooth and quick as possible. Your role will be critical to migrating all our customers over in a way that makes them feel supported.
**We are open to remote candidates
**Candidates must be available to start on 9/21
As an Accounting Migration Specialist you will:
- Migrate 200 existing ServiceTitan QuickBooks Desktop customers over to ServiceTitan’s new QuickBooks web connector, a key integration that allows ServiceTitan customers to export their invoices to QuickBooks Desktop. You will do this via scheduled Zoom video calls and emails with customers.
- Set expectations with customers and reinforce the value of the web connector to ensure the team meets its goal of 100% customer migration.
- Troubleshoot IT/computer issues that come up in the implementation/migration process, such as with remote servers, incomplete downloads, etc.
- Serve as a technical and account resourcing for customers and CSMs (customer success managers) going through the process.
- Partner with Product, Customer Success, Training, and Enablement to ensure a successful rollout and a great customer experience.
- Document FAQs.
- Create better, faster, and more efficient ways of migrating customers to achieve your goal.
- Monitor and identify trends in feedback and provide those to the project team manager to improve the efficiency of the project.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1+ years Accounting/Finance/Consulting expertise or commensurate experience (Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or Information Systems, CPA, Licensed Tax Professional certification, experience as an accounting manager, accountant, in finance, etc).
- 1+ years experience in Customer Success/Service/Account Management/technical support role[s] - our ideal candidate is tech savvy
- Demonstrated experience with QuickBooks Desktop
- Demonstrated experience with accounting procedures or with Account Receivable and Account Payable transaction lifecycles
- Experience with running Zoom meetings and facilitating calls
- Excellent people skills: must be personable, patient, have experience managing escalations, have the ability to set clear expectations, & can translate complex technical issues into tangible solutions
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills—and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Outstanding verbal and written skills. Must be able to communicate ideas clearly to both customers and co-workers
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan