Customer Success Associate at Promenade (Santa Monica, CA)
BloomNation is scaling rapidly as one of the premier SaaS & E-commerce startups in Silicon Beach! As a Customer Success Associate, you will play the vital role of being the primary relationship driver between BloomNation and thousands of florists who use our platform. You will accomplish this by developing world-class B2B partnerships, adhering to industry best practices, and fostering unbeatable customer satisfaction.
This role is best suited for someone who is passionate, empathetic, driven, and wants to build strong relationships. We are looking for someone who is highly detail-oriented, works efficiently under pressure, and has an incredible knack for remaining calm and positive in all situations.
More specifically, you will be…
- Diving into the analytics on our top florists' accounts and helping them become more successful on our platform
- Handling a high volume of user support requests via email, phone, and live chat
- The first point of contact for both BloomNation customers and florists
- Triaging incoming support issues, accurately diagnosing them, and escalating bugs to the engineering team
- Acting as an advocate for BloomNation users and providing them with outstanding service while resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Identifying trends and inefficiencies to enhance the support process and improve the user experience
- A product evangelist! Helping customers and florists use BloomNation to change the way flowers are sent around the world!
What’s in it for you…
- $17.31/hr + bonuses up to $5k/yr
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 15 days accrued PTO + 6 days accrued sick leave
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- A fast-paced and fun work environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you are...
- A natural people person and relationship builder
- Passionate about serving small businesses and being apart of a growing startup
- Tech savvy and can quickly pick up sales/support tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, & Confluence
- Excellent at writing, phone, and email communication
- Friendly, optimistic, and have a caring demeanor
- Able to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Experienced in online-based customer support experience including phone, email, and/or chat
More about us - BloomNation (bloomnation.com)
BloomNation is the online marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry. In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local florists to list, display, and send their unique, handcrafted bouquets to customers across the country. We have since built industry leading software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our florists' online revenue by an average of 30% in the first year. In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and we show no signs of slowing down.
- Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
- Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
- Located one block away from the beach on the world famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join BloomNation?
We are still early enough that equity matters... a lot… BloomNation has become a hub for Silicon Beach's top talent and we are in the process of scaling our still small (~50 person) team to it’s full potential. Come join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart and want to be a leader in your area of expertise.
If you are passionate, eager, and ready to learn, you will thrive here!